On the latest edition of The Hot Seat w/ DJ Greg Nitty Sponsored by The Locker Room, RCA artist Luke Christopher steps into the booth to give the Hot Seat a much needed L.A. make over. Check out the video below…
Who is Luke Christopher?
* Writer, producer, singer
* Newly signed to RCA
* Hometown: The Valley (LA) California
* Music Inspirations – Kanye West, Stevie Wonder, James Blake
* Previous Projects – Wonders Years (2013) Tomorrow Tomorrow (2012)
* What his music stands for – Tomorrow Gang-movement inspiring younger generations beyond education.
* Has worked with major artist such as Common.
* Be on the look out for his new album and check his single out on iTunes “Life Jacket”
* Find on Twitter: @LukeChrisMuzic, Find him on IG: @aylukechristopher
Also Check Out: The Hot Seat: Asia Sparks Freestyle [Exclusive Video]
Like Hot1079Philly on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
[ione_facebook_like_box url_segment=PhillyHot1079 height=”260″]
The Hot Seat: Lee Mazin Freestyle [Exclusive Video]
[ione_embed src=//www.youtube.com/embed/o7lOVtz_dlk service=youtube width=640 height=360 type=iframe]