Just hours later, both Kate and Prince William walked outside of St. Mary’s hospital to debut their new child and we must say, she is super adorable.
With joy and a smile on her face, Kate carried her newborn baby in a white crocheted blanket. She certainly didn’t look as though she just went through the stress of giving birth, glowing and posing for photos in a floral gown.
Motherhood definitely suits this royal couple. Congrats to Kate and Prince William!
SOURCE: Gossip Cop | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
Kate Middleton's Most Stylish Pregnancy Moments (PHOTOS)
1. The beautiful Duchess was glowing just a few weeks before giving birth to her first son baby George.1 of 13
2. That same month, Kate stunned while attending a Westminster Abbey Service.2 of 13
3. Yellow Glow.3 of 13
4. Pretty in Pink.4 of 13
5. The polka dot princess seemed ready to pop.5 of 13
6. Beauty in blue.6 of 13
7. Print fit for a princess.7 of 13
8. All smiles a month before baby.8 of 13
9. Ready in red.9 of 13
10. Oh, just a simple black dress.10 of 13
11. She had us all green with envy!11 of 13
12. What baby bump?12 of 13
13. Just after giving birth to baby George, Kate and Prince William address the public.13 of 13
Here Are The First Photos Of Kate Middleton & Prince William’s Adorable Royal Daughter was originally published on globalgrind.com