Mother’s Day may be over, but that doesn’t mean we ever stop loving our moms. Celebrities took to Instagram yesterday to show love to the female figures in their lives: mothers, wives, sisters, and more.
Kylie also big-upped her momager Kris Jenner as well.
Diddy stepped it up by commending the mothers of his children for putting up with his bullshit.
Topping it out was Kanye, who went all out for his wife Kim Kardashian. He got Kim more roses than one could imagine, along with an orchestra at dinner.
Ciara sang a special song for her baby boy Future.
Check out how some other celebs celebrated their mothers this holiday.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
2015 Mother's Day Round Up: Beyonce, The Kardashians, Rihanna, & More
1. 😍- KhloeSource: 1 of 12
2. happy Mother's Day to my twin! - TygaSource: 2 of 12
3. Happy Mother's Day to the mother of my daughters for giving birth to the most perfect daughters a man could have #hustleforyourlastnamenotyourfirst #InvestInWomen - Dame DashSource: 3 of 12
4. @misahylton happy Mother's Day! May God continue to bless you! Thank you for being a great mother! Love you - DiddySource: 4 of 12
5. Happy MOTHER's DAY @ladykp I thank God for you! I love YOU! -- DiddySource: 5 of 12
6. I feel so blessed that my daughter gets to grow up knowing my amazing beautiful grand mother. Life is all about memories so take lots of pics and cherish all of the good memories! #HappyMothersDay - Kim KSource: 6 of 12
7. The best thing in life is free and it's right here. Happy Mother's Day! --Scott DisickSource: 7 of 12
8. #mama ❤️ - Zoe KravitzSource: 8 of 12
9. ❤️ -- Zoe KravitzSource: 9 of 12
10. Life Is What You Make Of It. I Choose Happiness, and To Be The Best Woman and Mom I Can Be! #HappyMothersDay -- CiaraSource: 10 of 12
11. Happy Mother's Day to the woman who taught me that anything Is possible with hard work, and never doubted me for a second. I love you @tinashemomma -- TinasheSource: 11 of 12
12. -- Kelly RowlandSource: 12 of 12
Happy Mother’s Day! Here’s How Your Favorite Celebrities Celebrated The Holiday was originally published on globalgrind.com