Emily B is one strong woman, and it’s not just because she is able to balance her parental duties with her career.
The stylist and former Love & Hip Hop star recently gave birth to her and Fabolous‘ new baby boy, and while there aren’t too many details on the bundle of joy, she gave some scary details on the birth.
Earlier today, Emily showed off her slim and trim figure on her Instagram, with many sharing their skepticism as to how her body bounced back so quickly after giving birth.
It turns out that she had a pretty scary and difficult experience while going into labor, which resulted in an emergency C-section, and her staying in the hospital.
She wrote in a caption:
I really enjoyed being pregnant but what you didn’t know was that I suffered from horrible nausea and I lost weight during pregnancy. I was in labor for 16 hours and wouldnt dilate past 9cm.. I pushed & pushed and shredded up my cervix. My sons heart rate dropped and his head was stuck in the birth canal so I had to get a emergency c-section– which by then my epidural had wore off so I had to get a local spinal which numbed my esophagus! I felt like I was going to DIE! I couldn’t feel myself breathing or catch my breath- I had a panic attack and had to be sedated .. I lost over 45% of my blood and had to get a blood transfusion. By the Grace of GOD I’m ok and my son is healthy. I’m stating all this to say – I lost 15lbs after spending a week in the hospital. I’ve only been home a week and I’m still not recovered. My incision is very low but is still filled with fluid and hurts badly.. I salute all the moms & moms to be! By far one of the toughest experiences of my life! Just wanted to share that – I know by looking at my pic post two weeks it looks like it’s unrealistic but the truth is it also came from being severely anemic & dehydrated mixed with a little SnapBack lol 😁. I will continue to work on getting healthy & in shape! Love you guys and happy healing to anyone who just went thru childbirth!😘 #TBT
That definitely sounds like Emily is in the running for the “Mommy of the Year” award. We’re glad she’s doing great after such a tough time.
See Em’s bounced back shape above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Fabolous & Emily B. Share Photos From Their Baby Shower
1. A Celebration of Life for the new addition to the family on the way! Thank You to all who helped welcome this blessing. Appreciate all the Gifts & Love from everyone!! #BabyShower#CelebrateLife#ALittleManIsOnTheWayShot by @patricknereeSource: 1 of 10
2. When you tryna explain to your son he about to get no attention 😂😂😂😂😂 #BabyShower #CelebrateLife #ALittleManIsOnTheWay #PrinceJosoShot by @patricknereeSource: 2 of 10
3. Flex In The City#BabyShower #CelebrateLife #ALittleManIsOnTheWaySource: 3 of 10
4. I'm not 100%, but my son is a wrestling fanatic now so I'm pretty sure this is him tryna RKO my neice @itstiombee 😂😂😂 #BabyShower #CelebrateLife #ALittleManIsOnTheWay #PrinceJoso #OuttaNowhereSource: 4 of 10
5. There she is ! 😍 love my @chrissylampkin #soulsisters #yesthosearebottomgrills 😂 photo credit : @patricknereeSource: 5 of 10
6. My day 1s ❤️ @ms_nik @amatullah_luvsislam #VADays #ALittleManIsOnHisWaySource: 6 of 10
7. Can you tell @latainax3 is muy excited lol #ALittleManIsOnHisWaySource: 7 of 10
8. #Boricuasbelike 😍 @angiemartinez @adrienne_bailon 🇵🇷 ( I was starving to use that emoji) lol ❤️❤️❤️ #ALittleManIsOnHisWaySource: 8 of 10
9. 💋 hair: @qlovebug makeup: @iamdamion cc: @bleuribbonhair 😘 PromoCode: EmilySource: 9 of 10
10. Emily and her girls.Source: 10 of 10
Emily B Shares Scary Difficulities During Labor With Her & Fabolous’ Newborn Son was originally published on globalgrind.com