— IG – J.LUN (@_JL94) August 10, 2015
Nickelodeon might be granting wishes of 90’s babies all around the country, as the network could revamp some of our favorite old shows.
According to the network’s President of Content and Development, Russell Hicks, he spoke to Variety about the company’s plans to work on bringing back the classic shows we all know and love.
“We are looking at our library to bring back ideas, shows that were loved, in a fresh new way.”
Reports also say that Nickelodeon might not necessarily be bringing back the likes of Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, Doug, Clarissa Explains It All, and more as full shows. They might get turned into specials or movies instead.
What do you think Nickelodeon should bring back?
SOURCE: Variety | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter
Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Orange Carpet
1. Karrueche and niece Samira joins Christina Millian and daughter Violet for some snaps on the orange carpet.1 of 12
2. Zendaya gets a kickstart on the orange carpet wearing Chanel pumps with her Oscar de la Renta outfit2 of 12
3. Chris Rock and family at the 2014 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards3 of 12
4. Kaley Cuoco in Rebecca Minkoff4 of 12
5. Pia Mia denim poses in a denim getup5 of 12
6. Look who's all grown up: Madison Pettis at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards6 of 12
7. Travis Barker and family are rock on for the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards7 of 12
8. Pharrell and his hat in a custom Adidas firebird jacket with wife Helen8 of 12
9. LL Cool J shows some love to his daughter on the orange carpet9 of 12
10. Tia Mowry is a beauty in blue Valentino10 of 12
11. Lea Michele wears Elie Saab and is bangin' with a new haircut11 of 12
12. Ariana Grande in Aiisha Ramadan and a Rugrat Chanel clutch12 of 12
90’s Back! Nickelodeon Might Be Revamping Your Favorite Classic Shows was originally published on globalgrind.com