“Trapsoul is a year old now,” Bryson Tiller told fans on Instagram last week. “Thank you for bringing me this far, be back soon with another one. Love y’all.”
A week later, Tiller’s come through with a makeup anthem for the cuffing season.
On “Let Me Explain,” Tiller does all he can to show his girl he’s ready to turn over a new leaf. “No lie girl when I tell you, you a blessing/ Girl just let me make corrections,” he pleads on the track. Produced by Phonix, the single appears to be a preview of what to expect from his forthcoming sophomore album.
Listen to “Let Me Explain” below.
SOURCE: YouTube | PHOTO CREDIT: Tim Mosenfelder / Getty
A Snapshot Of Street Style During The OVO Fest/Caribana In Toronto
1. Drake fans abound.Source: 1 of 8
2. Caribana 2016 Carnival Life cyah let go.Source: 2 of 8
3. Lit up.Source: 3 of 8
4. Sporty spice.Source: 4 of 8
5. Dope shirt on a party-goer.Source: 5 of 8
6. Road trippin’ in the #ChevyCruze to Buffalo this weekend with this bae cuz @champagnepapi! #DRAKE #summersixteen #matureishSource: 6 of 8
7. Party-goers on the Elite boat cruise.Source: 7 of 8
8. Party-goers on the Elite boat cruise.Source: 8 of 8
Listen: Bryson Tiller – “Let Me Explain” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on theurbandaily.com